List your Financing Statement PIN(s)
You can retrieve your Financing Statement PINs and Debtor PINs online.
When you use this service you will obtain a list containing the following information for the financing statements registered under your Secured Party Group:
- Financing Statement PINs
- Debtor PINs and
- key dates (for example, the expiry date).
Things you should know
- You will be required to enter your Secured Party Group ID and Password to access this service.
- Your PINs will be delivered to you in a spreadsheet via email.
- The email address entered must match the nominated email address for the secured party group. If the Secured Party Group is an organisation, you must use the email address of the person recorded as acting on behalf of the organisation. Alternatively, update your email address by Maintaining Secured Party Group details.
- To retrieve your SPG ID and password send us your request online. Read more...
Step by step instructions
Note | You must logon to access this service.
- Select Secured Party Tools from the online services menu
- Select List Financing Statement PIN(s)
- Enter 'Secured Party Group ID' and 'Password' and select Continue.
Note | SPG passwords are case sensitive. If you need to retrieve your SPG ID and password you will need to request it using the Recover a lost SPG ID/password form available from the Customer Support section of this website.
- You must confirm you are authorised by the SPG to request the PINs by selecting the check box
- You may request the PIN for a single financing statement by entering the financing statement number or request multiple financing statements by entering a date range during which they were registered.
Note | If you leave all fields blank, all financing statements registered against the SPG ID will be returned however there is a maximum number of 100,000 results that may be returned.
- Entering the email address is mandatory. This email address will be validated against the nominated Secured Party Group email address.
Note | If the Secured Party Group is an organisation, then the email address registered as the 'Person Acting on Behalf' will be the nominated email address.
- Next select Email List.
A spreadsheet containing the financing statement numbers and the corresponding PINs, debtor PINs and expiry dates will be emailed to the nominated email address.